Firm Your Flab Zones
Leg shapersBasic move: Bump squat
- Stand with your feet hip-distance apart and hold on to the edge of a table.
- Lift your heels off the ground and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Return to starting position, squeezing your glutes and pushing your hips forward as you rise up.
Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms at sides. Step left leg one stride back, crossing it behind right leg; bend knees and extend left arm forward and right arm back. Return to start; repeat on opposite sides.Advanced: Jump squat
- Come into a squat with thighs parallel to the ground, knees aligned over toes.
- Straighten legs and jump up explosively, extending arms straight up.
- Land softly on your toes, then roll onto the ball of your foot and heel; squat down to begin next rep.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.