Firm Your Flab Zones
Triceps TamersBasic move: Open-handed kickback
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Hold a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand, palms facing each other; bend forward from hips about 45 degrees.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees.
- Straighten arms behind you, rotating forearms to turn palms upward.
- At top of move, open your hands so the weights are resting on your palms.
- Hold for 3 counts; close hands and return to start.
- Hold a weight in your right hand, palm facing in, left hand at left side.
- Place left foot against right thigh as high as is comfortable; contract abs and bend forward slightly.
- Bend right elbow 90 degrees, then straighten arm behind you.
- Complete reps; switch legs and repeat with left arm.
- Place left foot against right thigh as above.
- Holding one end of a weight in both hands, extend arms overhead.
- Bend elbows to lower weight behind head.
- Complete 12 reps, then hold arms in bent position.
- Squeeze elbows together 8 to 12 times.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.