Circuit Training Workout: Burn 30 Percent More Calories
Cardio for Every LevelLow intensity, about 6 calories per minute
- Walk, or march in place (3.0-3.5 mph; 0 percent incline)
- Elliptical trainer (70-90 strides per minute; level 4-8)
- Cycle (70-90 revolutions per minute; level 2-4)
- Walk (3.5-4.0 mph; 3-6 percent incline)
- Jog (4.5-6.0 mph; 0 percent incline)
- Climb up and down stairs at a moderate pace
- Jog/run (5.5-7.0 mph; 1-3 percent incline)
- Elliptical (120-140 strides per minute; level 8-15)
- Jump rope (100-120 revolutions per minute)
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, July 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.