Circuit Training Workout: Burn 30 Percent More Calories
- Holding 3- to 5-pound dumbbells, stand tall with feet hip-width apart.
- Lift right heel behind you while bending elbows 90 degrees.
- Bend left knee into a squat, raising right arm forward and left arm back. (To make it easier, touch back toes to floor.)
- On the next rep, switch sides, lowering right leg.
- Continue alternating legs as if you're running in slow motion.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)