Circuit Training Workout: Burn 30 Percent More Calories
Targets: Back, Shoulders
- Hold weight in right hand and kneel on right knee with left leg in front, left knee bent 90 degrees, foot flat on floor.
- Lean forward from hips and extend right arm down, palm facing in (not shown).
- Place left hand on top of left thigh.
- Draw right elbow up toward ceiling, keeping arm close to right side.
- After 30 seconds, switch leg and arm positions and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)