Get Your Best Beach Body Ever in 21 Days
Pages in this Story:
- 3 Weeks to a Bikini-Worthy Body
- 1. Bulgarian Split Squat with Stability Ball
- 2. 1 and 1/4 Push-Up
- 3. Back Extension on Stability Ball
- 4. 1 and 1/4 Medicine-Ball Pullover
- 5. Prone Torso Twist on Stability Ball
- 6a. Standing Dumbbell Curl
- 7. Alternating Calf Raise
- 8. Alternating-Leg Hip Bridge
- Fast-Track Your Cardio
8. Alternating-Leg Hip Bridge
- Lie on your back with knees bent, feet flat on floor, hands on floor beside hips.
- Squeeze your glutes and lift hips up in 2 counts until shoulders, knees and hips form a straight line.
- Keeping hips lifted, straighten left leg, then lower hips in 1 count.
- Return left heel to floor and lift hips again in 2 counts.
- Repeat, extending right leg and lowering hips to floor. Switch legs with each rep.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)