Get Your Best Beach Body Ever in 21 Days
Pages in this Story:
- 3 Weeks to a Bikini-Worthy Body
- 1. Bulgarian Split Squat with Stability Ball
- 2. 1 and 1/4 Push-Up
- 3. Back Extension on Stability Ball
- 4. 1 and 1/4 Medicine-Ball Pullover
- 5. Prone Torso Twist on Stability Ball
- 6a. Standing Dumbbell Curl
- 7. Alternating Calf Raise
- 8. Alternating-Leg Hip Bridge
- Fast-Track Your Cardio
1. Bulgarian Split Squat with Stability Ball
- Stand one stride's distance facing away from a stability ball.
- Place top of right foot and shin on the ball. Bend your left knee 90 degrees in 2 counts (keep knee aligned over ankle), then straighten left leg in 2 counts.
- For an added challenge, hold a 4- to 10-pound medicine ball or dumbbells.
- To modify, place the ball against a wall for support.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)