Get a Bikini Body in 4 Weeks
8. Bent-Knee Roll-Down
- Sit with knees bent and arms parallel to ground in front of chest, holding dumbbells (optional) with palms facing each other.
- Lean back to engage abs; bend both knees 90 degrees and lift legs until shins are parallel with the ground.
- Balancing on your tailbone, hold for 5 seconds.
- Keeping arms and shins parallel to the ground, slowly roll lower back down 4 inches and hold for 5 seconds.
- Using core strength, roll up to starting position. Repeat 10 times without touching feet to the ground or rolling all the way down.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.