Get a Bikini Body in 4 Weeks
4. Kneeling One-Arm Side Kick
- Come to hands and knees with palms directly under shoulders and extend left leg behind you to hip height.
- Grasp a 2-pound dumbbell in right hand (optional) and lift right arm out to the side to shoulder level.
- Keeping hips, head, and arms stable, kick left leg out to the side as far as you can without rocking or using momentum.
- Hold for 2 counts.
- Return leg to starting position (keep arm lifted) and repeat 10 times; switch sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.