Bikini Body Workout 2007: Complete Cardio and Sculpting Routine
5. Hip-Lift Progression
Targets glutes, hamstrings
- Lie faceup on ground, knees bent, arms at sides.
- Lift hips toward sky, squeezing glutes and hamstrings at the top. Lower and repeat.
- Do the hip lift in Level 1, but at the top of the movement lift right foot from the ground, extending right leg so thighs are parallel. Hold for 5 seconds; keep hips even by pushing strongly through left leg.
- Bring right foot back to ground and lower hips. Repeat for 30 seconds; switch legs.
- Do the alternating leg lift in Level 2 without lowering leg on each rep; repeat for 30 seconds on each side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)