Bikini Body Workout 2007: Complete Cardio and Sculpting Routine
4. Shoulder-Press Progression
Targets shoulders, upper back
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding dumbbells with elbows bent 90 degrees at chest or shoulder height.
- Slowly press weights together overhead. Pause, then slowly lower to start. Repeat.
- Do the overhead press in Level 1 for 30 seconds. Then lower arms to sides, turning palms to face your body.
- Leading with elbows, pull shoulder blades together and slowly bend elbows, raising hands to chest level. Pause for 1 count and lower. Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Do the overhead press in Level 1 for 30 seconds. Then lower arms to sides, palms facing each other.
- Slowly lift arms out to shoulder height, keeping elbows slightly bent. Pause for 1 count and lower; repeat for 30 seconds. (Note: You might need to use less weight here.)
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.