Bikini Body Workout 2007: Complete Cardio and Sculpting Routine
2. Push-Up Progression
Targets shoulders, triceps, chest, core
- Place hands on a low surface such as a windowsill or bench, with toes on the floor and body in a straight line (place knees on ground if this is too hard).
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, keeping abs tight and head in line with spine; straighten arms and push back to start. Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Then hold the full-push-up start position (plank) for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the exercise in Level 1, but on the ground, positioning palms on ground below shoulders, legs extended and body in a straight line.
- Do full push-ups for 30 seconds; hold plank for 30 seconds.
- Do full push-ups on the ground for 30 seconds as in Level 2.
- Then hold plank position for 15 seconds, lifting left leg a few inches; keep abs engaged and hips level.
- Switch legs and hold for another 15 seconds.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.