Targets: Triceps and biceps
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, facing a stability ball or bench, a dumbbell in right hand, arms by sides.
- Engage core muscles and hinge forward at hips, placing left palm on ball for support, allowing right arm to extend straight toward floor.
- Bend right elbow directly out to side, curling weight toward armpit.
- Keeping right elbow still, extend arm directly out to side at shoulder level.
- Bend right elbow to bring dumbbell back toward armpit, then lower weight toward floor.
- Do 10 reps. Switch sides; repeat.