Overhead Squat with Ball
I am not the short-shorts type, but the burn I get through my quads and in the thickest part of my butt during this move makes me wonder if this is the season to reconsider.
- Grab an exercise ball and stand with your legs hip-width apart.
- Raise the ball over your head, your arms extended and close to your ears.
- Now squat down, keeping the weight in your heels and your arms extended.
- Hold the squat for one count, then come back up.
- Keep your arms lifted as you do 12 to 15 squats.