5-Minute Workout: Relief from Cramps
4. Wide-Angle Forward BendMinutes: 3:00-4:00
- Sit up tall on the floor with legs extended as wide as possible (sit on a small pillow if this feels uncomfortable).
- Inhale and bring arms out to sides and overhead.
- Exhale and bend forward, extending arms out in front of you and placing your hands on the floor.
- Keep kneecaps pointing toward ceiling rather than rolling in toward you.
- Bring forehead toward floor (rest it on a pillow or block if you can't reach).
- Hold for 1 minute.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.