5-Minute Workout: The Great Sex Yoga Workout
5. Bridge with Kegel
- Lie on back with knees bent, feet on floor and heels as close to butt as possible.
- Place arms on floor, palms down, fingertips pointing toward heels.
- Exhale, pressing feet and arms into the floor, and push your hips up toward the ceiling.
- Hold and begin Kegel exercises: Contract the muscles you use to stop urinating, hold for 1 or 2 counts, then release; repeat 10 times.
- Slowly lower hips to the floor, then repeat.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, July 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.