5-Minute Workout: The Great Sex Yoga Workout
2. Yogi Sit-Up
- Sit on floor with knees together and bent.
- Lift feet until shins are parallel to the floor, keeping knees bent.
- Raise hands, palms up, until level with knees.
- Inhale to a count of 5 as you straighten legs, then lower legs and torso toward floor.
- Exhale and return to start. Repeat 10 times, contracting abs.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)