5-Minute Workout: Triple Your Workout Results
5. Reverse Lunge with Front RaiseMinutes 4:00-5:00
- Stand with feet together and one end of band under right foot.
- Hold the other end of band and a dumbbell in left hand.
- Place right hand on hip.
- Step left foot behind you and bend both knees 90 degrees.
- Simultaneously, raise left arm in front of you to shoulder height.
- Lower and repeat.
- Do 8 to 12 reps; switch sides.
Originally published in Fitness magazine, March 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)