Lunge Shoulder Press
Complete the circuit 2 to 3 times, doing 50 imaginary rope jumps after each move.
What you'll need: a pair of 5- to 10-pound dumbbells, a yoga mat
Targets shoulders, triceps, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, a dumbbell in each hand; bend elbows to bring dumbbells next to shoulders, palms facing forward.
- Lunge forward with left leg, bending both knees 90 degrees.
Reverse-Grip Dead-Lift Row
Targets back, biceps, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides, palms facing up.
- Hinge forward from hips, pushing butt back as far as you can.
- Drive elbows behind you to bring dumbbells by ribs, palms up, shoulder blades squeezing together.
- Lower dumbbells toward floor, releasing shoulder blades so that they move away from each other.
- Return to start. Do 20 reps.
Side-Crunch Hammer Curl
Targets obliques and biceps
- Stand with feet together, holding a dumbbell in right hand, arm by side, palm facing in, and touch left fingertips to left temple.
- Side bend at waist to right, chest facing forward, so that left elbow points up.
Triceps-Extension Reverse Sit-Up
Targets triceps and abs
- Lie faceup on mat with knees bent, feet off floor, a dumbbell in each hand, arms extended toward ceiling and palms facing each other; bend elbows to bring dumbbells by ears.
Targets back, chest, and abs
- Lie faceup on mat, knees bent and feet flat, holding ends of one dumbbell with both hands, arms extended behind head. MAKE IT EASIER: Do without dumbbell.