Targets shoulders, hips, butt, and legs
- Stand facing chair, a dumbbell in each hand.
- Place right foot on seat and bring dumbbells by shoulders, palms facing each other.
- Stand up on seat on right leg, lifting bent left knee as you press dumbbells overhead.
- Lower left foot to floor, then lunge back with right leg. Jump up, switching legs in midair to land in lunge with right leg forward. Repeat, placing left foot on seat. Do 10 reps, alternating sides.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Leave arms by sides throughout.