20-Minute Workout: Burn Fat Before Breakfast!
- Stand tall with arms extended out to sides, abs engaged.
- Bending from waist, reach right arm toward left toes; repeat on left.
- Do 25 reps, alternating sides.
Targets: Butt and legs
- Lunge forward with right leg; hold for 4 seconds, then pulse up and down 5 times.
- Repeat on left.
- Do 2 reps.
- Hold dumbbell in right hand.
- Bend at hips until almost parallel to floor.
- Bring elbow to ribs, straighten forearm back, and return.
- Do 15 reps on each arm.
Targets: Chest and core
- Start in plank position (palms on floor, hands below shoulders, abs engaged, back straight).
- Hold for 30 seconds. Drop to knees.
- Do 15 push-ups.
Targets: Arms, butt, and legs
- Squat, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Do 8 reps.
- On last rep, stay down and do 10 biceps curls.
Targets: Chest and butt
- Lie faceup, knees bent, holding dumbbells over chest with arms extended, palms in.
- Press into heels, lifting hips toward ceiling into bridge.
- Lower weights out to sides, toward floor (5 reps); lower hips.
- Do entire sequence 5 times.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, October 2007.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.