The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
DeadliftWorkout 2: Lower-Body Strength Circuit: Deadlift
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding weights in front of thighs with palms facing body.
- Hinging forward from your hips, slowly lower weights toward your shins, shifting your hips back.
- Keep your abs firm and your head in line with your spine.
- Return to standing and repeat. Do 15 to 20 reps.
Challenge yourself: Do the move while balancing on one leg; switch legs after 8 to 10 reps.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.