The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Diagonal Lunge with DumbbellsWorkout 2: Lower-Body Strength Circuit: Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding weights at sides.
- Pretend you're standing in the center of a clock. Step right foot out and a little behind you to five o'clock, bending both knees; keep left knee over ankle.
- Return to center and repeat. Do 8 to 10 reps; then repeat on opposite side, stepping left leg out to seven o'clock.
Challenge yourself: After lunging to the right side, lift right knee in front of you and balance on left leg for 2 to 3 seconds; repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.