The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Dumbbell SquatWorkout 2: Lower-Body Strength Circuit: Dumbbell Squat
- Stand with feet hip- or shoulder- width apart, arms at sides holding dumbbells.
- Squat down, shifting butt back as if sitting in a chair, keeping body weight over heels (don't let knees go past toes).
- Return to standing and repeat. Do 15 to 20 reps.
Challenge yourself: Do the move as above without the weights, but as you stand, jump up explosively, then immediately squat down again.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.