The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Workout 2: Forward LungeWorkout 2: Lower-Body Strength Circuit: Forward Lunge with Dumbbells
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms at sides holding dumbbells.
- Lunge forward with right leg, bending both knees at 90 degrees; keep right knee aligned over ankle and keep torso tall.
- Stand up, stepping right foot back to starting position.
- Repeat, this time lunging forward with left leg. Do 8 to 10 reps per side.
Challenge yourself: As you step forward, rotate trunk to the same direction as front leg (so twist toward right as you step forward with right leg).
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.