The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Pull-Over with DumbbellsWorkout 1: Upper-Body Strength Circuit: Pull-Over with Dumbbells
Targets arms, chest, back
- Lie faceup on a bench or on a large sofa cushion placed on the floor, arms extended above chest, holding a dumbbell with both hands.
- Slowly lower weight behind head, keeping arms straight and elbows close to ears.
- Return to center and repeat. Do 15 to 20 reps.
Challenge yourself: Lift legs toward chest and keep them raised to work your core.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.