The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Overhead Press with DumbbellsWorkout 1: Upper-Body Strength Circuit: Overhead Press with Dumbbells
Targets shoulders, arms
- Stand with elbows bent 90 degrees at shoulder level, holding weights, palms facing forward.
- Slowly extend arms and press weights together overhead; lower to starting position and repeat.
- Do 15 to 20 reps.
Challenge yourself: Begin by doing a biceps curl, then rotate arms so palms face forward, and do an overhead press.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.