The 20-Minute Mind/Body Workout
Pages in this Story:
- Workout 1
- Standing Row
- Overhead Press with Dumbbells
- Pull-Over with Dumbbells
- Workout 2: Forward Lunge
- Dumbbell Squat
- Diagonal Lunge with Dumbbells
- Workout 3: Crab Walk
- Prone Plank
- Opposite Arm/Leg Raise
- Workout 4: Option 1: Speed
- Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Workout 5: Relaxation
Option 2: Resistance PyramidWorkout 4: Cardio Option 2: Resistance Pyramid
- Start off fairly easily for 2 minutes, then increase the resistance (incline on a treadmill, or resistance on a bike or elliptical) by 1 level each minute, until you get to 12 minutes or until you are unable to keep up the effort.
- Lower the resistance or incline by 1 level each minute until you get to 20 minutes.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.