10-Minute Workout: Boost Your Metabolism!
Metabolic BikeMinutes 8:00-10:00
Targets: Obliques, Core
- Lie on back with knees bent, feet on floor.
- Place hands lightly behind head.
- Raise upper body and extend legs about 12 inches off floor.
- Bring left elbow and right knee toward each other.
- Continue, alternating sides.
Originally published in Fitness magazine, May 2005.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)