Cardio-Sculpting Workout: 21 Days to Loving Your Shape
4. Back Flye4. Back Flye
Targets upper back, shoulders
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, right leg about 3 feet behind left. Hold heavier dumbbells with palms facing each other.
- Bend forward from waist, extending arms toward ground diagonally just in front of left knee.
- Slowly open arms straight out to sides to shoulder level, contracting the muscles of your upper back. Slowly lower weights and repeat.
- Return to center and repeat; do 15 reps.
- Immediately pick up the lighter set of weights and repeat; do 10 more reps.
Challenge yourself: Do 25 reps with the heavier weights.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)