Cardio-Sculpting Workout: 21 Days to Loving Your Shape
3. Inner/Outer Leg Lift3. Inner/Outer Leg Lift
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms extended at shoulder height, palms down.
- Lift left leg to side, squeezing outer thigh and glutes. Do 15 reps.
- Without touching floor, bring left leg in front of body, rotating inner thigh to face forward. Press left heel forward; do 15 reps (not shown).
- Switch sides and repeat from beginning.
Challenge yourself: Do 25 reps per leg.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.