Cardio-Sculpting Workout: 21 Days to Loving Your Shape
4. Squat/Chair Pose4. Squat/Chair Pose
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding lighter dumbbells on shoulders.
- Squat down, pushing butt behind you; keep body weight over heels.
- Push through heels to return to start, squeezing glutes. Do 20 to 25 reps.
- After last rep, drop weights and bring feet together. Resume squat position, keeping knees behind toes and extending arms in front at chest level; hold for 30 seconds.
Challenge yourself: Use heavier dumbbells and hold chair pose for 60 seconds.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.