Cardio-Sculpting Workout: 21 Days to Loving Your Shape
3. Reverse Lunge3. Reverse Lunge
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding lighter set of dumbbells with arms at sides, palms in.
- Lunge right foot behind you, lowering right knee toward ground; bend left knee 90 degrees, keeping it aligned over ankle.
- Return to start, driving body weight through your left heel; bring right knee to hip level (not shown).
- Repeat. Do 15 reps; switch legs.
Challenge yourself: Hold heavier dumbbells and/or do 25 reps per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)