You are here
Lose More Fat: 15-Minute Flab-Fighting Cardio
What you'll need: a pair of 3- to 5-pound dumbbells
Targets: Back, biceps, triceps, and quads
- Holding a dumbbell in right hand, stand with feet hip-width apart. Bend right elbow behind you to bring dumbbell by ribs, and extend left arm forward, palms facing in.
- Hinge forward from waist, bringing bent right knee toward chest to get into tuck position.
Targets: Back, arms, abs, butt, hips, and legs
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, holding a single dumbbell with one hand on each end in front of hips.
- Keeping back flat, squat as you swing dumbbell behind you between legs.
Targets: Upper back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, a dumbbell in each hand.
- Lift arms out to sides and bend elbows to bring dumbbells near ears, palms forward.
- Lunge backward with left leg.
Targets: Biceps, butt, and hamstrings
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, stand with feet hip-width apart; with palms facing forward, extend arms behind you as high as you can.
Targets: Biceps, butt, and legs
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand, stand with feet hip-width apart.
- Raise extended arms to shoulder level, palms up, with right arm directly in front of you and left arm out to side.