Get a Firm, Tight Butt in 3 Moves
Beginner MovesDeadlift Squat
- Stand with feet wider than hip-width apart, holding a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand at inner thighs.
- Bend both knees 90 degrees, coming into a squat, lowering weights toward the floor.
- Do not let your knees go past your toes.
- Stand and repeat.
- Complete 4 sets of 15 reps.
- Lie on the floor and place your feet hip-width apart on a couch or bench, knees bent between 70 and 90 degrees.
- Press into heels and drive hips toward the ceiling.
- Drop your hips and repeat. Work up to 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Standing with your right side facing a step bench, hold a 5-pound weight in each hand in front of your thighs.
- Step up onto the bench sideways with your right foot and squeeze your glutes for a count of 3, then step down. Repeat for a total of 15 times on each side and work up to 3 sets.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.