You are here
The 15-Minute Bootylicious Butt Workout
Single Sky Bridge
What you'll need: A sturdy chair
Targets: Lower back, butt, and hamstrings
- Lie faceup on floor with legs extended and heels resting on the seat of a chair, arms by sides, palms down.
- Lift right leg straight over hip, foot flexed. Slowly lift hips off floor until body forms a straight line from left heel to left shoulder; lower.
- Do 20 reps, keeping leg lifted, then lower butt to floor. Switch legs; repeat.
Targets: Hips, butt, and calves
- Stand on tiptoes, feet together, a couple of feet behind chair, hands on top of chair back.
- Keeping back flat, hinge forward slightly from waist and lift bent left knee to hip level in front of you, left foot by right knee.
Targets: Hips, butt, quads, hamstrings, and calves
- Stand facing chair, feet hip-width apart, hands on hips.
- Step onto seat with right foot and lift bent left knee to hip level in front of you.
- Hinge forward slightly from waist and kick left leg behind you. Bring knee back to hip level as you straighten up.
Targets: Butt, quads, and hamstrings
- Stand two feet from front of chair, facing away, feet hip-width apart, hands on hips.
- Lift left leg and place top of left foot on seat behind you.
- Lower into a single-leg squat, keeping right knee behind right toes and dipping left knee toward the floor; straighten right leg to stand.
- Do 15 reps; switch legs and repeat.
Targets: Butt, quads, hamstrings, and calves
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms by sides.
- Squat slowly (count to 4 on the way down) until both knees are bent 90 degrees and raise straight arms to shoulder level in front of you.