Single Sky Bridge
What you'll need: A sturdy chair
Targets: Lower back, butt, and hamstrings
- Lie faceup on floor with legs extended and heels resting on the seat of a chair, arms by sides, palms down.
- Lift right leg straight over hip, foot flexed. Slowly lift hips off floor until body forms a straight line from left heel to left shoulder; lower.
- Do 20 reps, keeping leg lifted, then lower butt to floor. Switch legs; repeat.
Targets: Hips, butt, quads, hamstrings, and calves
Targets: Butt, quads, and hamstrings
- Stand two feet from front of chair, facing away, feet hip-width apart, hands on hips.
- Lift left leg and place top of left foot on seat behind you.
- Lower into a single-leg squat, keeping right knee behind right toes and dipping left knee toward the floor; straighten right leg to stand.
- Do 15 reps; switch legs and repeat.