Targets: Abs and obliques
- Lie on ground on right side, propped up on right forearm with shoulder directly over elbow, left hand on hip. (Or place left hand on ground in front of you for balance.)
- Lift hips off ground until body forms a straight line from head to feet.
- Pause, then raise left leg about 6 inches higher. Make it easier: Keep legs together.
- Lower left leg, then lower hips to ground.
- Do 5 reps; switch sides and repeat.
Trainer's Tip: Think about pulling your rib cage and lower hip together like an accordion as you lift.