10-Minute Workout: Hips, Hips, Away!
3. Hip RaiseTargets: Hip Flexors, Outer Hips, Outer Thighs, Glutes
- Lie faceup with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Slowly lift hips and extend left leg, pointing toes toward the wall in front of you.
- Hold for 1 count, then move your left leg out to your left side at 90 degrees.
- Hold for 1 count and return to center before lowering.
- Do 10 times; switch sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)