Lose the sleeves and the jiggle with this superfast sculpting workout.
What you'll need: a pair of 3- to 5-pound dumbbells, a yoga mat
Targets shoulders, back, triceps, and abs
- Place dumbbells at top of mat, then get into full push-up position with arms shoulder-width apart and hands directly under shoulders; step feet out slightly wider than shoulder-width.
- Keeping hips level, lift right hand and pick up one dumbbell; drive right elbow backward at shoulder level, keeping arm close to side and palm facing down.
- Extend right arm forward.
- Return right elbow to bent position and repeat.
- Do 10 reps, switch sides and repeat. Do 2 sets.