Welcome! Log In | Register |

Fight Arm Flab in 10 Minutes

Sculpt sexy arms (back, shoulders, and abs too) with these 5 jiggle-proofing moves.

• Comment Comments (0)
  • Print Print
Prev 6 of 6 Next
Prev 1 of 6 Next

Pullover

Targets: Shoulders, upper back, triceps, abs, and butt

• Holding medicine ball with both hands, lie faceup on stability ball with head and shoulder blades resting on its center, knees bent 90 degrees and feet flat so that torso is parallel to floor.
  • Keeping abs engaged and hips lifted, extend arms toward ceiling, directly over shoulders.

What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.

Prev 2 of 6 Next

Lunge Press

Targets: Shoulders, arms, abs, obliques, butt, and legs

• Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding medicine ball with both hands in front of chest, elbows bent by sides.
  • Lunge back with right leg and rotate torso to right, then back to center.

What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.

Prev 3 of 6 Next

Reverse Dunk

Targets: Triceps and abs

• Lie faceup on floor with knees bent, heels on floor, holding medicine ball with both hands in front of chest, elbows bent by sides.
  • Slowly sit up, keeping abs engaged.

What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.

Prev 4 of 6 Next

Squat Push

Targets: Arms, chest, abs, butt, and legs

• Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding medicine ball with both hands in front of chest, elbows bent by sides.
  • Squat, keeping knees behind toes.

What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.

Prev 5 of 6 Next

Flye Ball

Targets: Shoulders, arms, chest, abs, obliques, and butt

• Shift ball to left hand and slowly lower left arm out to side, maintaining a slight bend in left elbow as right arm remains extended.
  • Bring ball back to center. Shift ball to right hand; repeat to complete one rep.
  • Do 12 to 15 reps.

Originally published in FITNESS magazine, February 2010.

What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.

What do you think? Review this slideshow!

7930432697
heather_j1 wrote:

The best way to lose arm fat and I can say this from my experience, is through eating mostly raw veggies and fruits, and a source of protein, special exercises and drinking lots of water mixed with lemon juice and 2 other ingredients.... I lost over 2 inches of my arms in 4 and half months, so go and get for free, the routine I followed daily on ---- www.ridarmfat.com -----

10/30/2013 03:44:18 AM Report Abuse
petlover555 wrote:

Apart from #4 if you did not have the before and after pictures,I would not have known what to do. Would love to see a pdf. that I could take to the basement where I exercise.

8/27/2012 01:12:13 PM Report Abuse
deb43213 wrote:

Too many commercials!!!!! You're kidding, right? before EVERY exercise I have to see Frank Perdue talk about chickens?

7/2/2012 10:41:25 PM Report Abuse
sandra_foster1 wrote:

Good plan,but arm workout is not good enough for a lean, fit, sexy, feminine body. A complete program must be followed with workouts, diet, healty foods etc. I found lately such a program from Flavia del Monte and I am following it. The results are amazing. To achieve the same positive results go to following link : http://tinyurl.com/flaviadelmonte00

6/18/2012 06:32:05 AM Report Abuse
successlady999 wrote:

This is a arm strengthening exercise that will certainly use calories but that should not be your main focus (save that for cardio). And the weight of the ball should be determined by what you can comfortably handle while performing the exercise correctly (model is using a 3 pound ball in these photos). Excercise should be done in a controlled manner to get the maximum benefit.

6/6/2012 06:48:22 AM Report Abuse
klsteward04 wrote:

Does anyone know about how many calories are burned for each of these exercises? Or is there a way to figure it out?

5/16/2012 11:25:16 AM Report Abuse
Chinchilla wrote:

Jump start your weight loss with Herbalife! Hello, My name is Priscilla Jarrett. And I am an Independent Herbalife Distributor, here to build a weight loss plan for you! There is Also a Weight Loss Challenge you can join, our companys version of "The Biggest Loser". With products that WILL help you lose the weight. If you would like a free sample pack, please contact me at: priscilla_jarrett727@hotmail.com I will gladly work with you. -Priscilla Jarrett Independent Herbalife Distributor

1/10/2012 06:25:10 PM Report Abuse
Chinchilla wrote:

Are you Interested In losing weight for your new years resolution? I have the solution! Join the Weight Loss Challenge and In 3 months you'll lose the weight GUARANTEED! CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS AND SIGNING UP AT: priscilla_jarrett727@hotmail.com *Weight Loss Challenge winners can earn dollars and a prize for losing pounds! LOSE WEIGHT, GET HEALTHY, LOOK AND FEEL GREAT! -Priscilla Jarrett Herbalife Distributor

12/16/2011 01:45:41 PM Report Abuse
a3984502 wrote:

Right now I am following the Diet Plan for You blog by nutrition specialist Kate Hill. Kate helped me lose weight in a healthy way in few weeks, without starving! If you want to lose weight, just visit Kate's blog at: http://dietplanforyou.blogspot.com

11/5/2011 04:00:43 AM Report Abuse
helen_tytova wrote:

6/26/2011 04:31:40 PM Report Abuse
susankirkland1129 wrote:

I agree about the pdf booklet -- would love to have it!

4/14/2011 11:11:14 AM Report Abuse
nyk901 wrote:

you are suppose to choose a weight that you are able to do only able to do 12reps & 4 sets with. If the weight is too light you will be able to do more than that; if it is to heavy you wont be able to finish that. When I began working out i started with the 4lb & worked up to the 12lb, but did not go any high than the 12 because I am not trying to bulk up, I am just trying to tone.

4/6/2011 02:43:34 PM Report Abuse
phoenixgirl66 wrote:

I would also like to know what the weight of the ball should be. Thank you.

3/9/2011 07:05:39 PM Report Abuse
nikilucy wrote:

Does anyone know what weight the medicine ball should be? Is 4lbs ok?

1/15/2011 08:22:11 PM Report Abuse
ninjacrepes wrote:

Love the slideshow...would love it more if you would slap it into a pdf booklet like you did for the 7 minute workout. :)

12/21/2010 03:04:06 PM Report Abuse