7 Moves for Jiggle-Free Arms
Quick Moves to Boost Results
Sculpting sexy arms requires gripping weights, which can strain the forearm muscles. Stay safe with this mini routine:The Strengthener
- Wrap a thick rubber band around your left hand at the knuckles.
- Spread your fingers apart as far as you can and hold 4 to 5 seconds.
- Repeat 8 times, then switch hands.
- Extend your left arm in front of you, palm facing down.
- Grasp your fingers with your right hand and pull your left hand back as far as is comfortable.
- Keeping arm extended in front of you, lower your left hand so that your fingers are pointing to the floor.
- Place your right hand on top and gently stretch your left hand downward.
- Do both moves several times; repeat on opposite arm.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)