7 Moves for Jiggle-Free Arms
4. Floor Pull-Up
Fitness Focus: back, biceps
- Lie flat on the floor with your head and shoulders underneath a high, sturdy table.
- Grasp the table edge with both hands, palms shoulder-distance apart and facing in.
- Pull yourself up off the floor as high as you can, keeping your abs tight and your neck straight.
- Pause for 1 second, then lower yourself back down.
- Repeat for 60 seconds, or as long as you can.
- If you don't have a table available, lay a broom handle or pole across two chairs placed a few feet apart.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)