7 Moves for Jiggle-Free Arms
Fitness Focus: shoulders
- Hold a jump rope with an end in each hand, palms facing forward.
- Begin skipping, hopping up just enough to allow the rope to pass beneath your feet.
- Once you've got the rhythm, slowly extend your arms out from your sides as far as possible as you skip.
- The goal is to make big circles with your arms so you feel as if you're rowing a boat backward.
- Continue skipping for 60 seconds.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)