Get It Now: Toned Arms and Shoulders
Target Your Bra Bulges
Q&A: What's the best way to target annoying bra bulge?
"I like the kneeling external rotation, which zeroes in on the mid to upper back," says Todd Ellenbecker. "It's also great for the rotator cuff."
- Get on all fours with band mostly under left palm and opposite end around right hand, wrists straight.
- Bend elbows slightly, looking down.
- Keeping elbow soft, raise right arm diagonally to shoulder height.
- Hold for 3 counts, squeezing shoulders, then lower to waist height without touching floor.
- Do 12 reps; switch arms and repeat.
- Do 3 sets total.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.