Get It Now: Toned Arms and Shoulders
6. Seated Dip
- Sit in a sturdy chair with hands on the edge of seat, legs extended in front of you with feet together and flexed.
- Wrap the band in front of your shoulders and behind your neck, securing one end under each hand.
- Scoot butt off the edge of the chair and straighten arms, keeping elbows close to your sides. Slowly bend elbows to 90 degrees, keeping lower back close to chair seat.
- Hold for 3 seconds, then push up to starting position.
- To modify, keep knees bent at 90 degrees with feet flat on floor.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)