Get It Now: Toned Arms and Shoulders
1. Lat Pull-Down
- Tie the band around a sturdy object just above shoulder height, wrapping one end around each hand.
- Sit on a stability ball, abs tight and knees bent 90 degrees. Extend arms toward band, elbows straight, and maintain tension in the band at all times.
- Slowly pull elbows back toward body until hands are even with chest; hold for 3 counts, then slowly return to starting position, maintaining some tension with the band.
- Keep wrists straight at all times.
- Note: If you don't have a ball, stand with feet staggered.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.