3 Moves to Sexy, Sculpted Shoulders
Beginner Exercises1. Resistance-Band Front Extensions
- Stand on the center of a long resistance band with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold an end of band in each hand at waist level.
- Raise extended arms in front of your body to about chest level, palms facing down.
- Slowly lower and repeat 8 to 10 times.
- Standing with feet shoulder-width apart, hold a 3- to 5-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms slightly bent.
- Slowly raise right arm to shoulder height, without locking elbow.
- Lower; repeat with left arm.
- Keep alternating; do 8 to 10 times per side.
- Standing with feet shoulder-width apart, hold a 3- to 5-pound dumbbell in each hand in front of your hips, palms facing your body.
- Lift elbows to shoulder height, bringing weights in front of your chest.
- Hold for 3 counts and release.
- Lower and repeat 8 to 10 times.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.