Targets: Biceps, abs, butt, and legs
- Stand on left leg, holding a 5- to 10-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides, palms facing forward.
- Lift extended left leg directly behind you and hinge forward at hips so that body is parallel to ground from head to left heel.
- Maintaining one-legged position throughout, bring elbows to sides of ribs and then curl weights to shoulders.
- Lower arms (extending them downward) and repeat.
- Do 20 reps, then switch legs and repeat. Do 2 sets.
Targets: Shoulders, back, chest, triceps, abs, and butt
- Start facedown on ground, balancing on hands and feet with arms extended, hips raised slightly.
- Lift left hand and right foot off ground and rotate upper body to left as you bring right knee across body toward left armpit.
Hip Heist Step 2
- Pivoting on left foot with left knee bent, continue rotating torso until you're faceup.
- Place right foot on ground next to left and right palm down so that hands are on either side of hips, fingers pointing behind you with feet hip-width apart in front of you, knees bent 90 degrees.
- Lift hips until torso is in a tabletop position.
- Reverse move to return to start.
- Do 3 sets of 20 reps.
Targets: Shoulders, upper back, chest, triceps, abs, and legs
- Start on ground on all fours, toes curled under.
- Lift knees an inch off ground in a slight tuck position and then bend elbows slightly.
Targets: Shoulders, chest, triceps, and abs
- Start on ground in full push-up position, balancing on hands and feet with arms extended, body forming a straight line from head to heels.
- Place right hand at two o'clock position, left hand at eight o'clock; do 10 push-ups.
- Next, place right hand at four o'clock, left at 10 o'clock; do 10 push-ups to complete 1 set.
- Do 3 sets.
Targets: Shoulders, chest, lower back, triceps, and abs
- Start on ground in plank position, balancing on forearms and feet, body forming a straight line.
Forearm Press Step 2
- Press through palms to straighten arms.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Straighten left arm, then right.
- Return to start. Do 3 sets of 8 reps.