Chair and Dumbbell Workout: Beginner
Single Arm Dumbbell PullPositioning
- Begin with your knees slightly bent, with one hand on a chair or bench for added stability.
- Grasp a dumbbell in one hand, and fully extend your arms toward the floor.
- Keep your upper body almost parallel to the floor, as shown.
- Look down to assure optimum neck alignment.
- Draw your belly button into your spine in order to activate your supercenter.
- Keep your body stable throughout the exercise.
- Pull the dumbbell up to where your elbow just passes your body.
- Your arm will form a 90-degree angle at the top of the motion.
- Extend the dumbbell back down to the starting position.
- Continue the exercise for the recommended number of repetitions and immediately perform the exercise on the other side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.